“In Memoriam” in Little Fiction
Last month my story “In Memoriam” appeared over at Little Fiction. The story is told as an online condolence book for a young Vancouver man who has died under mysterious circumstances. You can also check out an earlier story in Little Fiction in Listerature Volume 2.
Little Fiction is a relatively new publication on the Canadian scene, but has already published great work from folks like Amanda Leduc, Will Johnson, Erin Frances Fisher, and Shawn Syms. Much of its success is due to the exceptional hard work, keen editorial eye, and overall vision of founder and Creative Director Troy Palmer.
It was a pleasure to work with Troy on both pieces. Check out Little Fiction on their site or over on Twitter.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)